The MAO is open
On Saturday 13 June, the MAO reopens after the lockdown due to Covid-19.
The entrance will be limited and, thanks to some simple rules, the museum can guarantee a pleasant and safe visit.
The MAO will observe the following opening days and times:
Saturday and Sunday: 10 - 19
Monday and Tuesday: 13 - 20
The ticket office closes an hour earlier.
The reservation on www.ticketone.it is recommended but not mandatory.
In addition to the permanent collections, visitors can enjoy the exhibition "Painting Asia from life. Life and works of Arnold Henry Savage Landor", as well as the new exhibition of kakemono and Japanese prints "La poesia del paesaggio" .
- To ensure an adequate interpersonal distance access will be allowed to a limited number of visitors
- Temperature testing for fever at the entrance (it it is 37.5 ° C or higher, you will be invited to leave the museum)
- Visitors are strictly required to wear a mask for the entire stay in the museum
- At the queue, at the ticket office and during the visit, visitors are asked to keep a distance of 2 meters from other people
- During the visit, the public is asked to follow the instructions they'll find on the panels or provided by the staff
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available to the public along the path