The MAO is open
Saturday 13th June
On Saturday 13 June, the MAO reopens after the lockdown due to Covid-19.
The entrance will be limited and, thanks to some simple rules, the museum can guarantee a pleasant and safe visit.
The MAO will observe the following opening days and times:
Saturday and Sunday: 10 - 19
Monday and Tuesday: 13 - 20
The ticket office closes an hour earlier.
The reservation on www.ticketone.it is recommended but not mandatory.
On Wednesday 24 June the museum will be open from 10 to 19.
For the occasion Theatrum Sabaudiae offers guided tours of the collections at 3pm. Reservations are required: call 011.5211788 from Monday to Sunday, 9.30 to 17.30, or write an email email@example.com
In addition to the permanent collections, visitors can enjoy the exhibitions "Painting Asia from life. Life and works of Arnold Henry Savage Landor" and "Storie dal Marocco" as well as the new exhibition of kakemono and Japanese prints "La poesia del paesaggio" .
- To ensure an adequate interpersonal distance access will be allowed to a limited number of visitors
- Temperature testing for fever at the entrance (it it is 37.5 ° C or higher, you will be invited to leave the museum)
- Visitors are strictly required to wear a mask for the entire stay in the museum
- At the queue, at the ticket office and during the visit, visitors are asked to keep a distance of 2 meters from other people
- During the visit, the public is asked to follow the instructions they'll find on the panels or provided by the staff
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available to the public along the path